Comments from parents of children participating in "The Disappearing Bee" module of Kids
Reach Out: The Ripple Effect:
- Thank you so much for the program you ran today; K thoroughly enjoyed himself and the materials he brought home are amazing. If I ever again have an opportunity to send a student including K your way, I will!
- I was so pleased to meet the Founders of KRO and am excited to visit their school next weekend.
- Thank you again for a really wonderful experience today.
- Thanks so much for the great program on Sunday and for the follow up.
- Hi Rebecca, thank you once again for including M today.
- Dear Rebecca, S really seemed to have enjoyed the Mannis Foundation program last Sunday. Thank you very much for inviting her to join in. Good luck with the foundation—clearly it's off to a great start!
- Brava Dr. Mannis. My kid had such a great time. I am hearing quite a bit about bees. Who would have expected it??
- She had a great time. Can we do this bimonthly and share the program with others?
- Testimonial from Kids Reach Out
Comments regarding our time management and executive function coaching services:
- We do not have the words to convey our gratitude to you for your wisdom, kindness, fortitude and generosity. We are indebted to you.
Comments regarding our test prep support services for graduate students with learning disabilities.
Comments regarding our writing and reading skills development services:
Comments regarding our science and writing enrichment programs for gifted and twice exceptional children